RCS Inspire Scholarships 2024-2025 for Secondary and Junior High School Students
Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders and Scholars
At RCS, we believe in nurturing the potential of young minds and fostering a culture of excellence. In line with this commitment, we are proud to introduce the RCS Inspire Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024-2025, dedicated to empowering students in Secondary and Junior High School. This initiative aims to recognize and reward outstanding achievements, as well as a deep passion for learning, across various domains. Our RCS Inspire scholarships (Full and partial) are designed to provide deserving students with the means to unlock their full potential, and we invite you to embark on this transformative journey with us.
We offer three distinct scholarship types, each geared towards fostering excellence in specific areas. Candidates may apply for a maximum of one scholarship, based on their aptitude and interests:
- Educational Scholarships:
Exceptional new students seeking an Educational Scholarship should have demonstrated outstanding scholastic performance in the subjects of English, Math, and Science.
- Creative Arts Scholarships:
For those with a passion for the Creative Arts, our Creative Arts Scholarships are the perfect avenue. Applicants should exhibit aptitude in one major area, which includes Dance, Visual Arts/Design, and/or Drama over the entire academic year. Candidates with a musical background should demonstrate proficiency in at least one major instrument.
- Athletic Scholarships:
Our Athletic Scholarships are designed for students with a passion for sports. Applicants should display aptitude in one major sport. This is applicable to outstanding new students.
RCS Inspire Scholarship Entry Points
RCS Inspire Scholarships are available at five entry points, allowing students to join us at various stages of their academic journey:
Year 7 (Cambridge)
Year 8 (Cambridge)
Year 9 (Cambridge)
Year 10 (IGCSE)
Year 11 (A Level)
To be eligible for the Scholarship Program, students must meet the following requirements:
1) Meet the relevant academic and English entry requirements.
2) Please note that the number of scholarships available is limited, and not all eligible students may receive an award.
3) Acceptance of the Letter of Offer must occur within a week; otherwise, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn and made available to the next eligible applicant.
Applying for an RCS Inspire Scholarship is straightforward:
1) Fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
2) Upon submission, you will receive an email with a list of required documents for submission. These documents must be completed and attached prior to the test date.
3) Candidates will be required to undergo a placement test in Math and English, followed by an interview (by appointment) at RCS Pondok Indah, Kelapa Gading or Kebon Jeruk.
Join us at RCS and embrace the opportunity to excel, grow, and shape your future. Let your potential shine, and together, we will build a brighter tomorrow.
RCS – Shaping Future Leaders through Education
For more information, please contact our Admissions Office.