- Strong academic foundation
- Holistic education
- Excellent students’ achievements in the Cambridge Examinations
- Alumni in top 100 university around the world namely Yale Uni, Cornell,University of
- Melbourne, NUS etc.
- Affiliated with Raffles College for fast track, flexible cost saving pathway
Your child will be offered an opportunity to join a class for lessons/activities i.e. trial class, and he/she will be observed by the school counselor for his/her readiness to join the pre-primary level.
Primary, Secondary and post-Secondary
Your child has to sit for a school-based Placement Test. Your child’s performance in the Placement Test will determine if he/she is eligible or accepted for study in the academic year that he/she is intending to enroll in.
Should your child not meet the requirements to be enrolled into the intended academic year, he/she may request/be allowed to sit for a re-assessment (subject to the professional discretion of the school management).
If the school does not have vacancy at the point of registration, your child will be placed on a waiting list. Once a vacancy is available, you will be contacted to complete the registration process.
- The result of the placement test will determine the acceptance of your child.
- Wait List – Your child will be put on wait list due to seat availability
- Retest – a change to re-take the specific failed subject
Each campus has slightly varying school hours. Please refer to the campus website for further details or you may contact the campus at the following contact numbers:
- Kelapa Gading Campus
- Kebun Jeruk Campus
- Pondok Indah Campus 1
- Pondok Indah Campus 2
Each school offers a variety of CCA programme for the students such as Chinese calligraphy, Futsal, Badminton, Table Tennis, Robotics, Chess, Debate Club, Music etc.
The Development and Tuition Fee can be obtained from our website by clicking this link
Yes, there is a 10% sibling discount for every subsequent sibling enrolled.
Yes, there is a discount given to associate companies. For more information, please refer to [email protected]